Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Lancome, for Men!

Ok, so here I am at the mall.... looking over all the crowds and finishing up my last bite of Chick-fil-A (wink wink @Nobel's Book).  My wife and I look over the series of stores and we gander and gaze at the many boots there are for women.  My lovely wife is just bent for leather to aquire some boots (hang on honey, we'll find the right ones!) and we looked over several stores for just the perfect one to no avail.  Anyway, we went into one of the larger department stores and approached the Clinique counter and she was delighted to replenish her favorite blush! What a wonderful surprise for her that she also received this free makeup bag with some delightful goodies inside! After we walked around a bit, she decided to offer up some fun for me as well, which is what we call the "Man's Lancome Counter" [aka BestBuy] usually, but this time it was Radio Shack.  What marvelous wonders did appear in the form of cellular joy! Eyes wide open and heart puttering with excitement, I ended up walking out with the new HTC EVO! oh yeah! (best Kool-aid Man impression). 
Ok, I get it now... so where did you see those boots?

1 comment:

  1. I'm gald you like the EVO and the hunt for the perfect boots will resume this weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete