Saturday, December 11, 2010

Oww... let go, let go!

 My wife is making me do this... so here is my post...

1. Four shows that you watch:
* Whatever my Wife wants to watch on Monday
* Whatever my Wife wants to watch on Tuesday
* Whatever my Wife wants to watch on Wednesday
* Dexter (Good thing my wife likes that show too)

2. Four things you are passionate about:
* Living
* Making Movie Shorts
* The Nashville Predators playing the Detroit Red Wings
Rock and Roll

3. Four words/phrases you say a lot:
* "Really?" (sarcasm to all the morons in the world)
* "Not everyone can be a winner"
* "Victim of Soccer Mom"
* "Love you... Hanz Bricks" (inside joke)

4. Four things you've learned from the past:
* Don't try to make a sharp left, downhill on a sandy street on a 10 speed at full speed.
* Wear sunscreen on the beach.
* True love is blind.
* Hold on loosely, but don't let go.  If you cling to tightly, you're going to    loose control.

5. Four places you would like to go:
* Washington State
* Paris
* The Moon
* Moscow

6. Four things you did yesterday:
* Worked all day
* Watched TV with the wife
* Ate Chick-fil-a
* Went to sleep

7. Four things you are looking forward to:
* Christmas with Family. 
* Getting crazy with fun in the sun!
* Warmer weather.
* Sand between my toes.

8. Four things you love about Winter:
* Christmas
* Snow (when we actually get some)
* Hot Chocolate and marshmellows
* Fish Tacos

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I have the 90 sun block ready for you!! Also, Red Wings are going to stop the Preds this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Kim Jo IL says love you back and I totally didn't make you do this post punk!

    ReplyDelete