Thursday, December 2, 2010

Festivus Time is Here!

Really? ... Really? I'm looking at the weekend insert for Best Buy in the Sunday paper... It reads at the bottom four different holiday greetings.  Don't want to insult anyone... cover your bases... So where is Happy Festivus?

I remember when the only major postage stamps around Christmas was the American Lung Association's awesome Christmas Scenes.  When I was in the Post Office the other day, I think I counted 5 or 6 "Non Christmas" stamps to celebrate other holidays.  Can I have a book of Festivus Stamps, please?

Seems everyone wants to drown out Christmas by cramming all their "celebrations" down our throat.  I was here first. I guess the notion that "when is Rome do as the Romans do" has left the building.....

Well, gotta go because its now time for the "Feats of Strength"....

1 comment: